Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: OT: Homemade fireplace photo

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    My camera needs new batteries but I was able to get one more photo before it died again. Sorry the picture is so fuzzy.

    The fireplace is made out of a box we had in the garage. I covered it with construction paper and then drew bricks on another color of construction paper, cut them out and glued them on. I also drew and cut out lighter bricks to cover the top. I used black paper to cover the fire area so the light of the fire reflects better. This little fire doesn't generate much light. The fire is from the AG Seaside Accessories.

    fireplace

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 07:47 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, my gosh -- SO cute!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did a great job! It's very cute.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cute! You did a great job! It looks perfect beside Addy.

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That's awesome! I love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    <font size="20">OH HOW CUTE!!!!!</font>...that does it! The girls and me are on the next [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] to Emerald City! HA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow you did an awesome job, it looks sooo cute!!! I think its fantastic!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! You did a great job! That fireplace looks awesome. Ok, now I am really inspired to finish my fireplaces. Well, then again, I'm a perfectionist type so I need a Felicity chair to sit next to the fireplace just like yours. And I'll need Felicity's tea chest and some little books... Your fireplace is adorable. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SO CUTE!!! Great job, Nancy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •